axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Some quick Axis2C help required ---- very very urgent
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:06:21 GMT
Hi Ramesh,

Please refer [1] before asking questions in an Apache mailing list. If
you need quick/urgent help there are companies providing commercial
support for Axis2/C. You can contact them. Putting as urgent won't help.

[1] http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent

-Manjula.

On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 11:41 +0530, ramesh Gopal wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I want to write a client code that will consume a web-service.
>
> what are the steps that go into deciding that ?
>
> Is there any source code that one of you can share ?
>
> Instead of generating the code at run-time (because different ppl have different wsdl
formats), can it be a static code with a few place holders ?