axis-c-user mailing list archives

From balajikumara T <balajikum...@gmail.com>
Subject tcpmon help
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:20:23 GMT
Hi Ppl,
I am trying to run the tcpmon,but i dont see any log file updated when i
send a request

i gave the following command : (AXIS2C_HOME is set as well)
/usr/local/tcpmon/bin/tools$ ./tcpmon
Listen port : 9099 Target port : 9090 Target host: localhost

i see the logfile with just the following lines updated only when i shutdown
tcpmon
logs/axis2_tcpmon.log
[Mon Feb 16 11:53:14 2009] [info]  Received signal SIGINT. Utility shutting
down

No other logs.

My setup is :

I have tomcat fwding the request to axis2c client (same host)  listening on
9090  who inturn fwd the request to a axis2c server(different host)
listening on 9090
I see my call going through ,but i dont see the anything in tcpmon log

I tried seeing the tcpmon log atleast on the server side, but i dont see the
creation any axis2_tcpmon.log.

Am i doing anything wrong ? i did ./configure ,make ,make install.
Pls guide me

Thanks
Balaji