axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis C/C++ client : basic questions
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 21:30:46 GMT
Axis CPP is the more mature than axis2c....

The client end of Axis CPP is very robust and is used in production.  I
really do not use the server-side of things although they share 90% of the
same code so I assume it is stable.

Axis2C is the successor to Axis CPP and supports much more of the WS-*
standards.

If you want to use Axis CPP, you should down the code directly from SVN
and build it yourself using ant or VC.  The current binaries that are out
there are very very old and full of defects.  Hopefully updated binaries
will be downloadable in the near future.

Nadir Amra