axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "George Stanchev" <Gstanc...@serena.com>
Subject RE: Axis2c Support for WS-* Protocols
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 14:16:59 GMT
WS-Security Policy was lacking the support for alternative policies (ie,
"accept username token OR saml token") last time
I checked so unless this has been fixed, "fully" is not the right word
here for at least this standard.

-----Original Message-----
From: Manjula Peiris [mailto:manjula@wso2.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 9:28 PM
To: jayant_wetem@yahoo.com
Cc: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2c Support for WS-* Protocols

WS -Security (Rampart/C), WS- Security Policy ,WS-UsernameToken, WS-
Addressing are fully supported. In addition WS-Reliable
messaging(Sandehsa2/C) and WS-Eventing (Savan/C) specs are fully
supported by Axis2/C.

Thanks,
-Manjula.

On Mon, 2009-02-02 at 02:42 -0800, jayant wete wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am implementing web service application using axis2c. The main
> requirement is the implementation has to be according to the WS -*
> protocols. Following protocols are mandatory. Please let me know is
> axis2c supports these protocols and if not are there any plans or any
> development is going on to support these protocols.
> WS Protocols required to support are:---
> a)     WS - Security Framework
>
> b)     WS - Discovery
>
> c)     WS - Addressing
>
> d)     WS - Security Policy
>
> e)     WS-Base Notification
>
> f)       WS-Topics
>

> g)  WS-UsernameToken
>

> Thanks in advance...........
>
> Jayant

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact