axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Haszlakiewicz, Eric" <EHAS...@transunion.com>
Subject RE: troubles with skeleton generation tools from wsdl
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:45:00 GMT

Yes, you'll definitely want to use a current snapshot of the java code.
There are lots of fixes that have gone in since 1.3.  I got my copy from
from http://builder.wso2.org/browse/AXIS2-NIGHTLY

>My command line
>/wsdl2java.sh -o test -ss -sd -l c  -uw -d adb -g  -uri
>Resource.wsdl ....
>just creates a java code tree for me.

I used these commands:

For client code:
    axis2.sh org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C -uri
${.CURDIR}/../wsdl/addrnorm.wsdl
-d adb -u -o ${.CURDIR}/generated

For server code:
    axis2.sh org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C -uri
${.CURDIR}/../wsdl/addrnorm.wsdl
-d adb -u -ss -sd -o ${.CURDIR}/generated

axis2.sh is a script that is included with the axis java code.

You'll want to adjust the -d option if you're using something other that
adb.

eric