axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C or Axis-C++
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 21:51:22 GMT
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Dinesh Premalal <xydinesh@gmail.com> wrote:

> Regarding Axis2/C , I could say that is the one you could find most
> number of WS-* specifications implemented. WS-Addressing,
> WS-ReliableMessaging, WS-Evening, WS-Security to name a few. In
> addition to that you could have some more additional features, like
> apache2 deployment module, large attachment capability, improved axiom
> with XPath implementation and so on.

Axis2/C it is then, I already have an apache module written in a mix of
C/C++, figure I will do the same with the web services.

I have read the Wikipedia about the different WS-* that Axis2/C support, but
where can I go to learn more practice usages of them?  I would first like to
start with WS-Security.

Sam