axis-c-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From sasanka pusapati <spusapati...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error while loading axis2/c module "The specified module could not be found"
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:30:06 GMT
Hi all,
            Problem got resolved, the problem is due to axis2c/ lib value
not set as system variable.

Supun: thanks a lot... :)

Sasank

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 7:21 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva <supun06@gmail.com>wrote:

> Did you add the axis2/c libraries to the Windows PATH?
>
>
>
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 4:52 PM, sasanka pusapati <spusapatinlr@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi ,
>>
>> The original text that i have added in httpd.conf after copying
>> mod_axis2.so into modules directory was
>>
>> LoadModule axis2_module modules/mod_axis2.so
>>     Axis2RepoPath "c:/axis2c-bin-1.5.0-win32/axis2c"
>>     Axis2LogFile "c:/axis2c-bin-1.5.0-win32/axis2c/axis2.log"
>>     Axis2ServiceURLPrefix /service
>>     Axis2LogLevel debug
>>     Axis2MaxLogFileSize 100
>>    <Location /axis2>
>>        SetHandler axis2_module
>>    </Location>
>>
>> but this is throwing following error
>>
>> "httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 127 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software
>> Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache
>> Software Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_axis2.so into server: The
>> specified module could not be found.  " , but the file mod_axis2.so do exist
>> in modules directory.
>>
>>
>>
>> Is there any thing else i need to configure ...
>>
>> Thanks in Advance,
>> Sasanka.
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva <supun06@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> These are not matching
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>   <Location /axis2>
>>>        SetHandler axis2_module
>>>    </Location>
>>>
>>> and
>>>
>>> LoadModule axis_2module modules/mod_axis2.so
>>>
>>> Supun..
>>>
>>>
>>> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 3:26 PM, sasanka pusapati <
>>> spusapatinlr@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi Axis2/c Users,
>>>>                             I am new to Axis2/c. I am trying to
>>>> configure apache 2.2.9 with axis2/c module but i am unable to load the
>>>> axis2/c module. I downloaded the binary of axis 1.5 and copied the
>>>> mod_axis2.dll as mod_axis2.so into modules directory. I also modified the
>>>> httpd.conf
>>>> When i restart the Apache web server i am getting the following error
>>>>
>>>> "httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 127 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software
>>>> Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache
>>>> Software Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_axis2.so into server: The
>>>> specified module could not be found.  " , but the file mod_axis2.so do exist
>>>> in modules directory.
>>>>
>>>> Following is the text added in httpd.conf:
>>>>
>>>> LoadModule axis_2module modules/mod_axis2.so
>>>>     Axis2RepoPath "c:/axis2c-bin-1.5.0-win32/axis2c"
>>>>     Axis2LogFile "c:/axis2c-bin-1.5.0-win32/axis2c/axis2.log"
>>>>     Axis2ServiceURLPrefix /service
>>>>     Axis2LogLevel debug
>>>>     Axis2MaxLogFileSize 100
>>>>    <Location /axis2>
>>>>        SetHandler axis2_module
>>>>    </Location>
>>>>
>>>> Smart brains.. can you please help me in resolving this issue....
>>>>
>>>> Thanks in Advance,
>>>> Sasank.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> sasanka Pusapati
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
>>> http://wso2.org
>>> supunk.blogspot.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> sasanka Pusapati
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
> http://wso2.org
> supunk.blogspot.com
>
>
>


-- 
sasanka Pusapati

Mime
View raw message