axis-c-user mailing list archives

From sasanka pusapati <spusapati...@gmail.com>
Subject error while loading axis2/c module "The specified module could not be found"
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:26:32 GMT
Hi Axis2/c Users,
                            I am new to Axis2/c. I am trying to configure
apache 2.2.9 with axis2/c module but i am unable to load the axis2/c module.
I downloaded the binary of axis 1.5 and copied the mod_axis2.dll as
mod_axis2.so into modules directory. I also modified the httpd.conf
When i restart the Apache web server i am getting the following error

"httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 127 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache
Software Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_axis2.so into server: The
specified module could not be found.  " , but the file mod_axis2.so do exist
in modules directory.

Following is the text added in httpd.conf:

LoadModule axis_2module modules/mod_axis2.so
    Axis2RepoPath "c:/axis2c-bin-1.5.0-win32/axis2c"
    Axis2LogFile "c:/axis2c-bin-1.5.0-win32/axis2c/axis2.log"
    Axis2ServiceURLPrefix /service
    Axis2LogLevel debug
    Axis2MaxLogFileSize 100
   <Location /axis2>
       SetHandler axis2_module
   </Location>

Smart brains.. can you please help me in resolving this issue....

Thanks in Advance,
Sasank.

--
sasanka Pusapati