axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C or Axis-C++
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:14:48 GMT
Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com> writes:

> I am new to web services and am wondering which I am better off using: Axis2/C
> or Axis-C++
>
> My preference is to work in C++, I am more comfortable in the OO world, but am
> willing to work with Axis2/C if that is the most current/stable of
> the two.

Regarding Axis2/C , I could say that is the one you could find most
number of WS-* specifications implemented. WS-Addressing,
WS-ReliableMessaging, WS-Evening, WS-Security to name a few. In
addition to that you could have some more additional features, like
apache2 deployment module, large attachment capability, improved axiom
with XPath implementation and so on.

I could not comment on Axis-C++ since I do not have much experience
with it.

thanks,
Dinesh