axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Zhou <raywang...@yahoo.com>
Subject multiple configurations (multiple axis2.xml with different names)?
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:18:51 GMT
Hi All,

I was wondering if I can have multiple configuration file with different name in the same
axis2_home fold. What I need is this: in the same axis2_home fold, I would like to have axis2_1.xml,
axis2_2.xml, axis2_3.xml and so on and so forth, then when I want to connect to different
web servers, I can use these different configuration files.

I browsed the mail list also the source code, it seems that the implementation is depending
on the name axis2.xml. See conf_init.c. I know what I can do is that have multiple axis2/c
installation in different location, then set up axis2_home differently, but this is a bit
awkward, I think.

Thanks in advance!
Raymond