axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Gelle, Sreenivasulu" <sreenivasulu.ge...@sap.com>
Subject RE: [LIKELY JUNK]RE: [LIKELY JUNK]encountering problem when upgrading Axis2/c from 1.3 to 1.5
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 23:30:09 GMT

________________________________

From: Gelle, Sreenivasulu [mailto:sreenivasulu.gelle@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 2:33 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: [LIKELY JUNK]RE: [LIKELY JUNK]encountering problem when
upgrading Axis2/c from 1.3 to 1.5

Hi All,

Now I narrowed down the problem. The fact that the response I got has
left out the root node is because the axis2/c does not send over the
query String properly (in a different way?) in http request, the web
server (built using AXIS-J 1.4, a bit old I know) actually gets a
different request and send back a different response accordingly.

Here is my situation, the client send the request to the following end
point:

            http://host:8080/products/servlet/webservices?ver=2.0

When I use axis2/c 1.3, it seems that all the information is sent over
so that the server side can get the query string ver=2.0 using the
following call:

           String queryString = request.getQueryString();

In which request is an HttpServletRequest. But in Axis2/c 1.5, I got a
null value for the queryString.

Is this a known issue or the query parameter is sent over differently
and I should use a different method to get it?

Thanks!

Srini