axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Elsy Arratia-Scheit <elsy.arratia-sch...@atl.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Using Axis2/c
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:10:03 GMT

Hi there,

I have deployed a service that runs in axis2/c on Apache. This service autostarts from the
beginning when I start Apache (Axis).

It builds continuosly a response structure that i have generated from a wsdl file. After the
response structure is created and filled with my stuff, i want to serialize it calling its
own serialize function (the one created from the wsdl file for this response structure).

I have observed that when I am running axis2/c as Apache modulus, i works fine serialize my
structure =) .. but when i'm using axis2/c as stand-alone server, the seralization doesn't
work, i lost my structure and this call breaks the server :(

p_prefix = (axis2_char_t*)axutil_hash_get(namespaces, "http://S1gate.WSN.org", AXIS2_HASH_KEY_STRING);

(* the last call is done inside the serialization function, it was autogenerated.)

Should i add something in my service when i'm running axis2c as standalone server?