axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rutger van Eerd - Vanboxtel BV" <rve...@vanboxtel.nl>
Subject Re: How to modify the SOAP envelope
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 08:24:14 GMT
> Set <parameter name="xml-declaration" insert="true"/> inside your http
> transport_sender entry in the axis2.xml.

Thanks, this works.

> I am not sure this can be done from an Axis2/c client. BTW, why you want
> this ? Are you adding custom headers(more than one) which are defined in
> a single namespace?

The message from the third party client has this:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope

The message from Axis2/C has this:

The message from the third party client works, so I want to define the xsd
and xsi namespaces in the Axis2/C message as well. How can I do this?  Do I
need the operation client API for this? If so, where can I find
documentation/examples?

Regards,
Rutger