axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rutger van Eerd - Vanboxtel BV" <rve...@vanboxtel.nl>
Subject Operation Client API
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:18:31 GMT
Hello,

AFAIK Axis2/C always adds a SOAP Header element, even if there are no SOAP
headers. In this case the Header element is empty, e.g.
<soapenv:Header></soapenv:Header>.

I have to communicate to a SOAP service which appears to be broken; it
cannot handle the SOAP Header element, even if it is empty. The best
solution is of course to correct the service, but that is beyond my control.

So I want to remove the SOAP Header element from my SOAP message. I think I
have to use the operation client API (instead of the service client) to do
that. However I cannot find any examples, tutorials or documentation to get
started. Can someone provide this? Can someone explain the basic steps for
using the operation client?

Regards,
Rutger

Vanboxtel BV - Kerkstraat 14 - 5427 BC Boekel - KvK 16051676