axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivasa Raju, Somashekar (IE10)" <Somashekar.R...@honeywell.com>
Subject Rampart Axis2C segfaults at rampart_context_free operation
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 10:00:45 GMT
Axis2C Team,

AXIS2C - 1.4.0 Rampart - 1.2

I have configured an Axis2C webservice with WS-Security TransportBinding
policy and Rampart Authn Provider Module for UserNameToken processing.
Authn Module performs the UserNameToken validation correctly but
Axis2_http_server/Apache HTTPD segfaults in rampart_context_free
function at rampart_context.c:255. Rampart Authn module code is same as
the one provided in the Rampart samples.

Please provide some pointers to investigate this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Somashekar Raju

Honeywell

P We have a responsibility to the environment
Before printing this e-mail or any other document, let's ask ourselves
whether we need a hard copy.

"This email and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named herein and contain Honeywell confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
which amounts to misappropriation of this email and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original
and any copy of any email and any printout thereof."