axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Haszlakiewicz, Eric" <EHAS...@transunion.com>
Subject RE: special character escaping in adb requests
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 21:03:55 GMT

Until you try to send some data that contains "]]>".  There is no way to
avoid to the need to escape the data.  This should be handled by the
serialization methods.  I'm very surprised that it isn't.  I haven't
looked at the code that does the serialization yet, but if there's a
general axion serialize-an-element routine, this probably won't be too
hard to fix.