axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Uthaiyashankar <shan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: {Disarmed} Re: Empty Responses in Firefox
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 03:50:39 GMT
Hi,

In that case, you can disable favicon.ico fetching from firefox. You can
follow the steps given[1] to disable it. Simple axis server can only serve
service request. It can't serve other files/images. Hence, if you plan to
serve them, better to switch to either IIS or apache.

Regards,
Shankar

[1]
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/internet/firefox/quick-tip-disable-favicons-in-firefox/