axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Raghu Udupa" <rud...@easylink.com>
Subject Messages being sent twice in axis2c/1.5.0
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:59:10 GMT
Hi,

I am using Axis2C/1.5.0 on a Linux server as a client communicating to a
Web service. When a message is sent either using http or using https
protocol, the same message is being sent twice with in a fraction of
second. I do see that this problem was reported to Axis2c user group
before. Has this problem been resolved?

I am attaching tcpmon log.

I am using ADB to generate the stub code. If this problem has been
resolved already, can I just upgrade the run time library to a newer
release without having to regenerate the ADB code? ADB generated stub
code is modified significantly.

Thanks,

Raghu