axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Simone Bordin <simone.bor...@spaziozerouno.it>
Subject axis2_stub_free don't clear all env reference
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:49:35 GMT
Hi,
i'm using axis2c-1.5.0.

I have found this problem with the stub of a service:

- I created the axis2_env_t variable with the function
axutil_env_create_all()
- Then I created the stub for the service with the method
axis2_stub_create_XXXXXX (this is the function generated from the WSDL2C
tool for my service)
- Then I called the operation (but this is not necessary)

At the end I needed to clear the stub and env variables. Here is the
problem!

- After the call to the function axis2_stub_free(stub, env) not all the
reference in the env variable are cleared. The env->ref field of the
variable have value 41 and not 1.
- In this way when the function axutil_env_free(env) is called, the
variable is not cancelled because the reference counter doesn't have
value 0.

This is a problem because it is a memory leak and because the log file
of axis2, associated to the env variable, is not closed (so the process
"loses" a file descriptor).

Is this a known problem?
Thanx,
simone bordin

--

simone bordin
developer

spazio zerouno spa <http://www.spaziozerouno.it>
via brescia 47 - 20063 cernusco s/n (mi)
Tel. +39.02927314.1
Fax. +39.02927314.211