axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "donald yang" <donal...@googlemail.com>
Subject axis2c client can't call axis2 java web service twice continuous if MTOM is disabled in axis2 java web service server side
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:11:52 GMT
Hi All,

Currently I have a problem to call a axis2 java based web service twice
continuous from my axis2c web service client when I disabled MTOM in the web
service server side. The first call to web service is successful. The second
one is failed and caused the web service client application crashed. An
exception is thrown, "*The exception unknown software exception occured in
the application at location. Click on OK to terminiate the program*". When I
used TCP monitor to look at SOAP request and reply. I found that axis2c
client has NOT sent SOAP request in the second call. But if I enable MTOM in
the web service server side,  both call will be successful.

If someone knows how to solve the problem, could you please share your
solution? Many thanks in advance. And my configurations are as follows:

web service client: axis2c 1.4
web service: axis2 java 1.4.1
OS: windows xp sp3

best wishes
yong

[1] soap request for the first call
POST /axis2/services/simple_char.simple_charHttpSoap11Endpoint/ HTTP/1.1
Host: brad.querix.co.uk:10000

   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <ns1:char_input_output xmlns:ns1="http://querix.com">
         <ns1:param0>hello</ns1:param0>
      </ns1:char_input_output>
   </soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

[2] soap reply for the first call when MTOM is disable
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:56:35 GMT

11d