axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Nandika Jayawardana" <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building Axis2/C on windows
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:49:29 GMT
You can find documentation on Axis2/C here.
*http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/index.html*

In addition to that there are number of articles published here as well.
http://wso2.org/taxonomy/term/254

Ok back to your problem.

I assume your problem comes with building this distribution
http://wso2.org/downloads/wsf/cpp

We usually used vc2005. However, you can actually build the code with vc6 as
well. You might want to make a minor modifications to the makefiles for
that.You do not need to specify a build target to the build.bat if you have
downloaded WSF/CPP distribution.Edit the configure.in file located in the
outermost directory and just run the build.bat. dist_as_lib is used only for
building library dlls. It will not build the services or clients and will
not be of use to you. If you are directly using the makefile located in
build\win32 directory , Always use dist target as it builds the usable
binary distribution with all headers copied to proper locations.

Hope this helps.  Since you are interested in cpp, you can get more help by
posting to wsf-cpp-user@wso2.org.

Regards
Nandika