axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Liang <kevin.li...@flukenetworks.com>
Subject help on obtaining a server's IP address
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:28:17 GMT
I'm wondering if there is a way to obtain an axis2 server's IP address
in the server's skeleton function <server>_invoke().

server ip using
axis2_msg_ctx_get_property_value(msg_ctx, env, "AXIS2_SVR_PEER_IP_ADDR")

but it gave me a NULL pointer, indicating that the given key value is
not set.

Is there any way to obtain the server's IP on the server rather than
using system calls?

Thanks,
-- Kevin

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or
re-transmit this email.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify us by email by replying to the sender and by telephone
(call us collect at +1 202-828-0850) and delete this message and any
attachments.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance.

In addition, Danaher and its subsidiaries disclaim that the content of
this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of,
any
contract or agreement or any amendment thereto; provided that the
foregoing disclaimer does not invalidate the binding effect of any
digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is
included in any attachment to this email.