axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Lori Kettel <lori.ket...@messagingdirect.com>
Subject Re: transport url different than wsa:to field
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 22:37:06 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply but how would using the wsa:replyto address
help in this case?

It still needs to reply back to the same location but the proxy filter
it is going through needs to have a completely different url than the
wsa:to address, which the proxy will then route to.

In axis2 java there is a concept of TRANSPORT_URL is there nothing in
axis2c like that?