axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias Dodt" <matzepopa...@gmx.de>
Subject Axis2/C with Axis2/Java
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:54:22 GMT
Hi!

I've created my own webservice by writing a WSDL Document and creating a Axis2/Java webservice
(with the NetBeans 6.1 IDE ).
Now I want to access this service by a C Client. I created skeleton C Files with the Java
WSDL Converter tool, but can't  access the service. I saw that for the example services (which
actually work well) exist several DLL files (calculator.dll, etc) in the \AXIS2C_HOME\Services\"Service_Name"
Folder. Logically for my Java Webservice, there was'nt any DLL created-

Ok First:
Is it possible to Access a JAVA Axis2 Service with a C Client??

Second:
Why do I need an axis2c_home environment variable to be set?
(something like: client_home = AXIS2_GETENV("AXIS2C_HOME");)

I don't want to install axis2/c on all clients! Isn't there a way to just compile a "all containing"
exe?

thanks in advance!

greetings

mat
--
GMX Download-Spiele: Preizsturz! Alle Puzzle-Spiele Deluxe ├╝ber 60% billiger.
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/download/puzzle/index.html