axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tony Hoyt <gmtonyh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Services.xml from within a running service?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:15:51 GMT
Okay, I see the fact that I can create an axis2_msg_ctx_t object using the following function...
    AXIS2_EXTERN axis2_msg_ctx_t *AXIS2_CALL
    axis2_msg_ctx_create(
        const axutil_env_t * env,
        struct axis2_conf_ctx *conf_ctx,
        struct axis2_transport_in_desc *transport_in_desc,
        struct axis2_transport_out_desc *transport_out_desc);

Then get the axis2_svc object...

    AXIS2_EXTERN struct axis2_svc *AXIS2_CALL
    axis2_msg_ctx_get_svc(
        const axis2_msg_ctx_t * msg_ctx,
        const axutil_env_t * env);

Then aquire the parameter I want....

    AXIS2_EXTERN axutil_param_t *AXIS2_CALL
    axis2_svc_get_param(
        const axis2_svc_t * svc,
        const axutil_env_t * env,
        const axis2_char_t * name);

And finally extract the value there with this function...

    AXIS2_EXTERN void *AXIS2_CALL
    axutil_param_get_value(
        struct axutil_param *param,
        const axutil_env_t * env);

But, I'm a little confused how do I build the axis2_msg_ctx_t object.  It looks like I need
a axis2_conf_ctx object and other information.  But, where does that all come from?

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu