axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Raghu Udupa" <rud...@easylink.com>
Subject RE: signature verification failing
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:22:30 GMT
Shankar,

When I commented the body signature, the header signature verification
worked correctly. I am attaching the tcp.log. Could you let me know the
status regarding being able to sign the body part as well as, any
limitations regarding signing the body part?

Regards,
Raghu

-----Original Message-----
From: Uthaiyashankar [mailto:shankar@wso2.com]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 3:00 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: signature verification failing

Hi Raghu,

Can you disable body signature from client and service policy and
confirm whether it is working? Leave the header signing and comment only

body as follows. All your configurations seemed to be correct. There
might be bug in Rampart, we have to debug and see..

<sp:SignedParts
xmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy">
    <!--sp:Body/-->
    <sp:Header Namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"/>