axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rajika Kumarasiri" <rajik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploy of sample using axis2c
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 03:57:23 GMT
On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 12:32 AM, Sandro Javiel <scjaviel@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi,
Did you follow the guidelines in the manual when deploying services with
Apache? Did you specify the services folder in httpd.conf ? You can look
into the axis2.log and the httpd.log to look into further information about
the error.

> I am trying to deploy a c++ based webservice with axis2c-1.5.0 integrated
> with apache-2.2.
> Although the libraries and other files (as xml and wsdl) are created and
> deployed to /usr/local/axis2c/services/<myWS>
> I could not connect over the address http://<host>/services/<myWS>. I
> noticed that the Calculator example (found in sample/server) could not be
> connect when I changed the address "ws.apache.org" by "localhost".

BTW, what you mean by this ? Where did you change the address ?

-Rajika

--
http://wso2.org/
http://llvm.org/