axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tony Hoyt <gmtonyh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Accessing Services.xml from within a running service?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 19:47:29 GMT
I've been toying with Axis2/C lately in an attempt to prototype it for a possible service but,
I've hit a non-critical snag.

I wish to use the services.xml file to contain some custom parameters, but I haven't found
a way to access that information within a running service.  I don't wish to load the data
manually unless I'm forced to.  I initially was under the impression I could just ask Axis2
to give me the information.

Searching the net and namely, this mailing list, I've seen at least one post that pointed
towards the following headers

1. axis2_svc_ctx.h
2. axis2_svc.h

And while they seem to contain the objects I would use to access the data, new instances of
the objects don't seem to natively contain the data.  Can anyone provide a simple example
of how this is supposed to be done?  Thanks.

  Tony

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu