axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tony Hoyt <gmtonyh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Services.xml from within a running service?
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:21:18 GMT
--- On Thu, 10/16/08, Manjula Peiris <manjula@wso2.com> wrote:
> From: Manjula Peiris <manjula@wso2.com>
> Subject: Re: Accessing Services.xml from within a running service?
> To: gmtonyhoyt@yahoo.com
> > But, I'm a little confused how do I build the
> > axis2_msg_ctx_t object.  It looks like I need a
> > axis2_conf_ctx object and other information.  But, where
> > does that all come from?
>
> You don't need to create it from your service. It is
> passed in to your
> service invoke method in the service skeleton.

Now I see what your talking about, but the location is bad for me.  I need the parameters
during my services init phase, not when I'm taking a service call.  So when my services axis2_get_instance()
is called, I need to get access to the parameters.  Is that possible?

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu