axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Embedding the Axis2/C HTTP server in an application
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 08:47:59 GMT
Or if you are looking for embedding seamlessly, then WSF/PHP style
embedding can be done. You need to write your own stream, message
receiver and a worker. WSF/PHP has implemented these three and embedded
Axis2/C into the PHP engine. You can do the same very easily.

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.