axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tony Hoyt <gmtonyh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 and WSDL Attributes
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:21:41 GMT

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu
Okay, My bad, I figured it out.  I just got freaked out when it happened.  The general issue
is simple.  It appears with a wsdl I've used, that the writer assumed that any attribute that
didn't specify a type, was by default typed xs:string.  As such, Axis didn't know how to handle
the objects, and resulted in some errors in my project.  I went back and changed the wsdl,
and everything was fine, in the end.  So yah, minor detail.  Nothing major, I'm not going
to push any idea about changing the behavior of axis since it's rational what happened, just
sort of surprised me.