axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tony Hoyt <gmtonyh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: simple response parsing question
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:05:02 GMT
I glanced at that tutorial myself, and I notice a few things.  It seems to me the tutorial
is out of date and in some cases, the sample code is missing language.  Code Listing 10 is
missing several of the C operations, "if" and "return".  I seem to recall that some of the
code listings used depreciated function calls, but I 'll have to scan the examples more to
find them.

All in all, has anyone generated an updated tutorial for using Axiom?

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu