axis-c-user mailing list archives

From xandi <this.is.a...@gmx.de>
Subject Axis2C response - valid xml document but nodes missing
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:32:31 GMT

Hi,

I'm using axis2c_1.4.0 on Solaris. I created a client that uses SSL. Usually
I have no problems sending request and receiving responses and decode them.

But then there is a strange effect: The Axis2C client does not throw an
error and creates a response node that represents a valid xml document. But
despite this it contains not all elements. They get lost without any error
message. I verified that they were sent by the server. So why do they get
lost?

First I call this method:

out_node = axis2_svc_client_send_receive(svc_client, env, in_node);

Subsequently I try to transform the node to a string

axiom_node_t* in_node_c2 = axiom_node_get_first_child(out_node, env);
ACE_DEBUG((LM_DEBUG, " %s\n", axiom_node_to_string(in_node_c2, env)));

This string is to short and when I try to traverse through the xml structure
using

children_iter = axiom_element_get_children(om_ele, env, out_node);

or similar methods it loops correctly through the structure but still has
not enough elements.

Is there any buffer limit or something I could modify in order to prevent
losing nodes? How can I make sure that axis2c client has enough memory to
process the response?

Is it possible that it has to do with the encoding?

What can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help.

Regards

Xandi