axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Laksh <lakshminarayana.ull...@friendsprovident.co.uk>
Subject Construction of SOAP message is failing
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:39:23 GMT

Hi,

I am building a SOAP request using axiom_element_create(),
axiom_element_set_text() and axiom_attribute_create() methods. It works fine
for smaller SOAP messages but when the length of the entire SOAP message
(length of axiom_node_to_string() of the root element exeeds around 300
characters) The axiom_element_set_text() call doesn't return. It hangs the
server.

Is there any settings we need to make to increase the SOAP message length? I
have tried running my test program with small SOAP messages and it is all
working fine.

Any pointers to resolve this issue is very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Laksh