axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Laksh <lakshminarayana.ull...@friendsprovident.co.uk>
Subject Re: RE : RE : Axis2/C built with SSL support. axis2_http_sender.dll fails to load
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:28:32 GMT

Hi,

The HTTP Headers sent in the request

POST /WebCC/wser/WServiceHandler HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.148.145.234:80

HTTP Headers in the response

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: FPWS/1.0
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:20:29 GMT
Transfer-encoding: chunked

I have tried adding some debug statements in Axis2/C code and found that in
the below code snippet it is failing.
File: om_stax_builder.c
Function: axiom_stax_builder_next_with_token

Code snippet:

token = axiom_xml_reader_next(om_builder->parser, env);
om_builder->current_event = token;
if (token == -1)
{
     // Laksh -> It is coming here and exiting.
      om_builder->done = AXIS2_TRUE;
      return -1;
}

Any clues why this is happening? We have the same code deployed in dev
environment which is handling the response but not in test environment.

Please proivde any pointers on resolving this issue.

Thanks!
Laksh

Samisa Abeysinghe-4 wrote:

> What are the http headers being sent in the request? Specially, what is
> the content type?
>
> Samisa...
>
> Laksh wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There are no attachments MTOM optimized with mime_headers.
>>
>> The response returned by the webservice and also the sniffer running on
>> the
>> test machine found is
>>
>> <soapenv:Envelope
>> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
>> xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
>> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>> <soapenv:Header/>
>> <soapenv:Body>
>> <soapresponse>
>> 	<temptag>abc</temptag>
>> 	<set>
>> 		<data/>
>> 		<data/>
>> 		<data name="id">testreturn_value</data>
>> 		<data name="name">Micky</data>
>> 	</set>
>> 	</soapresponse>
>> </soapenv:Body>
>> </soapenv:Envelope>
>>
>> Anything wrong in this? Any help will be greatly useful.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Laksh
>>

>> Manjula Peiris wrote:
>>
>>> Can you send us the SOAP response ? And is it contains attachments MTOM
>>> optimized with mime_headers ?

and the app

 (even if C:\

SSL. I am