axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Laksh <lakshminarayana.ull...@friendsprovident.co.uk>
Subject Re: RE : RE : Axis2/C built with SSL support. axis2_http_sender.dll fails to load
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 16:30:46 GMT

Hi,

There are no attachments MTOM optimized with mime_headers.

The response returned by the webservice and also the sniffer running on the
test machine found is

<soapenv:Header/>
<soapenv:Body>
<soapresponse>
	<temptag>abc</temptag>
	<set>
		<data/>
		<data/>
		<data name="id">testreturn_value</data>
		<data name="name">Micky</data>
	</set>
	</soapresponse>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Anything wrong in this? Any help will be greatly useful.

Thanks!
Laksh

Manjula Peiris wrote:

> Can you send us the SOAP response ? And is it contains attachments MTOM
> optimized with mime_headers ?
>
> On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 02:42 -0700, Laksh wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Now most of the problems I was facing were resolved.
>>
>> 1) I wasn't setting the SERVER_CERT properly. Now I am just getting the
>> output of the command provided in the Axis2/C doc to get the server
>> certificate and putting it in the a .pem file. (no key-cert pair in the
>> file
>> though)
>> 2) I have built OpenSSL with the different name for the libraries and
>> built
>> Axis2/C with the modifed libraries. Now http_sender.dll is able to load
>> and
>> works fine. Using the same openssl libraries as Websphere didn't work at
>> all.
>>
>> After these two change now SOAP client is working fine in two of the
>> envionments. When we moved to a another environment we are getting "AXIS
>> Error Code: 188, Error Message: SOAP message does not contain a SOAP
>> envelope element" error in axis2_svc_client_send_receive() call. The
>> webservice we are connecting now is different but it is returning a valid
>> SOAP envelope.
>>
>> What could be the issue here?
>>
>> We are setting SOAP1.1 version in the svc_client and the webservice we
>> are
>> sending request to does not support SOAP1.2.
>>
>> Any pointers regarding this issue will be very helpful.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Laksh
>>

>> Laksh wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I am wondering whether the SERVER_CERT specified in axis2.xml cause of
>> > this issue. We are not interested in enabling client authentication. So
>> my
>> > doubts are
>> > 1) Do I need to provide SERVER_CERT in axis2.xml? We are not interested
>> in
>> > setting up client authentication
>> > 2) If this is required, what should be the value? Can I generate a
>> > self-signed certificate to get the .pem file?
>> > 3) IBM Websphere doesn't allow exporting private key to create .pem
>> file.
>> > Is it really neccessary to do this if we are not doing client
>> > authentication?
>> >
>> > Will these configurations affect loading of axis2_http_sender.dll? The
>> > error I get is "DLERROR IS DLL Load Error 182"
>> >
>> > The openssl DLL's are in path and there is single version of openssl
>> dll
>> > in the test machine. Also dependency walker doesn't show any errors in
>> > finding the dll's.
>> >
>> > Any clarification on will be veru much helpful.

> [...]
I am
>> trying
>> again.

>> variable