axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Laksh <lakshminarayana.ull...@friendsprovident.co.uk>
Subject Re: RE : RE : Axis2/C built with SSL support. axis2_http_sender.dll fails to load
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 09:40:56 GMT

Hi,

I am wondering whether the SERVER_CERT specified in axis2.xml cause of this
issue. We are not interested in enabling client authentication. So my doubts
are
1) Do I need to provide SERVER_CERT in axis2.xml? We are not interested in
setting up client authentication
2) If this is required, what should be the value? Can I generate a
self-signed certificate to get the .pem file?
3) IBM Websphere doesn't allow exporting private key to create .pem file. Is
it really neccessary to do this if we are not doing client authentication?

Will these configurations affect loading of axis2_http_sender.dll? The error
I get is "DLERROR IS DLL Load Error 182"

The openssl DLL's are in path and there is single version of openssl dll in
the test machine. Also dependency walker doesn't show any errors in finding
the dll's.

Any clarification on will be veru much helpful.

Thanks!
Laksh

Laksh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking into debugging this issue and fix if possible.
>
> Which method will be called when axis2_http_sender.dll is loaded? I am not
> finding DLLmain() method anywhere in the source files, is there any other
> method I can look into?
>
> Does the axis2_ssl_utils_initialize_ctx() called when SSL support is
> enabled? It is calling SSL_library_init() etc...
>
> Any help in this is will be of immense help.
>
> Thanks!
> Laksh
>

> Laksh wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I could find the working openssl version for IBM Websphere and built
>> Axis2/C with that version. It is using 0.9.6m version and now all the
>> openssl dll's in the test environment are the same.
>>
>> Still I am getting the axis2_http_sender.dll load error, though the error
>> number is changed from 126 to 182. Below is the trace.
>>
>> Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [debug] ..\..\src\core\engine\phase.c(121)
>> axis2_handler_t *context_handler added to the index 1 of the phase
>> PostDispatch
>> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [debug]
>> ..\..\src\core\deployment\conf_builder.c(233) No custom dispatching order
>> found. Continue with the default dispatching order
>> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [debug]
>> ..\..\src\core\deployment\conf_builder.c(378) Module addressing found in
>> axis2.xml
>> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [error] ..\..\util\src\class_loader.c(167)
>> Failed. DLERROR IS DLL Load Error 182:
>> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [error]
>> ..\..\src\core\deployment\conf_builder.c(898) Transport sender is NULL
>> for transport http, unable to continue
>> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [error]
>> ..\..\src\core\deployment\conf_builder.c(261) Processing transport
>> senders failed, unable to continue
>> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [error]
>> ..\..\src\core\deployment\dep_engine.c(939) Populating Axis2
>> Configuration failed
>> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [error]
>> ..\..\src\core\deployment\conf_init.c(195) Loading deployment engine
>> failed for client repository C:\Apache Group\Axis2C
>>
>> Any ideas why this can happen? I have checked by enabling SSL in
>> Axis2.xml as well. It is giving the error.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Laksh
>>

>> Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
>>>
>>> How about copying the matching DLL to the axis2c lib directory where
>>> axis2_http_sender.dll is in?
>>>
>>> Supun..

The
SOAP