axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Laksh <lakshminarayana.ull...@friendsprovident.co.uk>
Subject Re: RE : RE : Axis2/C built with SSL support. axis2_http_sender.dll fails to load
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:26:52 GMT

Hi,

I am looking into debugging this issue and fix if possible.

Which method will be called when axis2_http_sender.dll is loaded? I am not
finding DLLmain() method anywhere in the source files, is there any other
method I can look into?

Does the axis2_ssl_utils_initialize_ctx() called when SSL support is
enabled? It is calling SSL_library_init() etc...

Any help in this is will be of immense help.

Thanks!
Laksh

Laksh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I could find the working openssl version for IBM Websphere and built
> Axis2/C with that version. It is using 0.9.6m version and now all the
> openssl dll's in the test environment are the same.
>
> Still I am getting the axis2_http_sender.dll load error, though the error
> number is changed from 126 to 182. Below is the trace.
>
> Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [debug] ..\..\src\core\engine\phase.c(121)
> axis2_handler_t *context_handler added to the index 1 of the phase
> PostDispatch
> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [debug]
> ..\..\src\core\deployment\conf_builder.c(233) No custom dispatching order
> found. Continue with the default dispatching order
> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [debug]
> ..\..\src\core\deployment\conf_builder.c(378) Module addressing found in
> axis2.xml
> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [error] ..\..\util\src\class_loader.c(167)
> Failed. DLERROR IS DLL Load Error 182:
> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [error]
> ..\..\src\core\deployment\conf_builder.c(898) Transport sender is NULL for
> transport http, unable to continue
> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [error]
> ..\..\src\core\deployment\conf_builder.c(261) Processing transport senders
> failed, unable to continue
> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [error]
> ..\..\src\core\deployment\dep_engine.c(939) Populating Axis2 Configuration
> failed
> [Fri Oct 03 14:48:35 2008] [error]
> ..\..\src\core\deployment\conf_init.c(195) Loading deployment engine
> failed for client repository C:\Apache Group\Axis2C
>
> Any ideas why this can happen? I have checked by enabling SSL in Axis2.xml
> as well. It is giving the error.
>
> Thanks!
> Laksh
>

> Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
>>
>> How about copying the matching DLL to the axis2c lib directory where
>> axis2_http_sender.dll is in?
>>
>> Supun..
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 6:10 PM, Laksh <
>> lakshminarayana.ullala@friendsprovident.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> IBM Websphere ships openssl dll libeay32.dll(808 KB) and the app server
>>> doesn't start with any other version of this DLL. I am not able to find
>>> the
>>> version of openssl from the DLL present there. I have tried building
>>> Axis2/C
>>> with most of the versions of OpenSSL but not able to get the
>>> axis2_http_sender.dll to load in Websphere environment.
>>>
>>> Is there any way we can resolve this DLL conflicts? Any pointers will be
>>> of
>>> great help.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>>
>>> Laksh