axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Laksh <lakshminarayana.ull...@friendsprovident.co.uk>
Subject Re: RE : Axis2/C built with SSL support. axis2_http_sender.dll fails to load
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 20:45:42 GMT

Hi,

I have checked all the dependent DLL's as shown in the dependency checker.
All the DLL's are in the path.

Samisa asked me to check duplicate openssl libraries in the path. I have
found that there is another openssl library in the system which is used by
IBM GSKit. This could be the problem for Axis DLL's not loading. The version
of openssl DLL packaged with IBM GSkit seems to be old and I have compiled
Axis2/C using the latest version of Open SSL. I am trying to see if I can
get Axis2/C compiled with the same version and test again. I have tries with
few other openssl versions till now but not found the working solution.
Maybe there is something else stopping the axis2_http_sender.dll DLL to
load.

Please let me know if there are any other cause for this error.

Thanks!
Laksh

Lefrancois, Carl wrote:

> I believe LoadLibrary on Windows uses the path environment variable to
> attempt to find the dependencies of the DLL.  Is your SLL DLL in a
> directory that is referenced in your path?
>
> Carl Lefrançois
> Analyste / Programmeur
> Larochelle Groupe Conseil
>
> Tél. :      514-282-6817, poste 4548

>>> Server(WAS).  We have configured WAS for SSL support. When the