axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: RE : early env cleanup in asynchronous mode
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:05:19 GMT
What is the Axis2/C version you are using ? Can you ran the client
through a memory profiling tool like valgrind and sent us the traces?

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 10:14 -0400, Lefrancois, Carl wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, Supun
>
> I am hesitant to raise a Jira right away for two reasons: my version of Axis2/C is a
few months old and I believe this behaviour may be right, and it is me who is calling the
wrong function.  Are we sure there is a bug here?

> Has anyone on the list made a client which uses the same env for many web service calls
in asynchronous mode?  Maybe in this mode we need to create a new env for each call?

> If I cannot find a better function and no one replies saying this should work, then a
Jira could be a good idea.  I think this functionality is something Axis2/C should support.