axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Lefrancois, Carl" <Carl.Lefranc...@axa-canada.com>
Subject RE : RE : Axis2/C built with SSL support. axis2_http_sender.dll fails to load
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 21:18:05 GMT
Hi Laksh,

Good luck debugging this problem!  This is probably not helpful, but it is true that LoadLibrary
will check the C:\ directory first before all other places and load a DLL from there if it
finds one.  (even if C:\ is not in the path)

It sounds like you are on the right track because the dependency checker will report all the
necessary DLLs are there even if one of the necessary DLLs is the wrong version.

Carl

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Laksh [mailto:lakshminarayana.ullala@friendsprovident.co.uk]
Envoyé : jeudi, octobre 2, 2008 16:46
À : axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : Re: RE : Axis2/C built with SSL support. axis2_http_sender.dll fails to load

Hi,

I have checked all the dependent DLL's as shown in the dependency checker. All the DLL's are
in the path.

Samisa asked me to check duplicate openssl libraries in the path. I have found that there
is another openssl library in the system which is used by IBM GSKit. This could be the problem
for Axis DLL's not loading. The version of openssl DLL packaged with IBM GSkit seems to be
old and I have compiled Axis2/C using the latest version of Open SSL. I am trying to see if
I can get Axis2/C compiled with the same version and test again. I have tries with few other
openssl versions till now but not found the working solution. Maybe there is something else
stopping the axis2_http_sender.dll DLL to load.

Please let me know if there are any other cause for this error.

Thanks!
Laksh

Lefrancois, Carl wrote:

> I believe LoadLibrary on Windows uses the path environment variable to
> attempt to find the dependencies of the DLL.  Is your SLL DLL in a
> directory that is referenced in your path?
>
> Carl Lefrançois
> Analyste / Programmeur
> Larochelle Groupe Conseil
>
> Tél. :      514-282-6817, poste 4548

>>> Server(WAS).  We have configured WAS for SSL support. When the