axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simplifying code generated by adb
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:26:31 GMT
Hi Raghu,
The adb generated code will completely depends on the schema you have. If
you really want to generate a similar set of adb structs you need to have a
similar set of schemas in your WSDL.

Or with the fix to the JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1145 you are no longer need to
write wrapper structs. And it will really minimize the code you have to
write. (explained more on my blog,
http://www.dimuthu.org/blog/2008/09/15/use-axis2c-wsdl2c-with-unwrapped-mode-for-simpler-code/)

Thanks
Dimuthu