axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2c question
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 00:16:12 GMT
Hi Raghu,

This can be due to 'UserCode' name is used for an element and 2 types (in
different namespaces but with same name) in your WSDL.

Just try to build the adb model depending on what is actually required.

For an example if you generating stub you can start with the
axis2_stub_your_service.h and identify the required adb objects for the
parameter types of the operation. Then follow the header of that perticular
adb object (you only need to concentrate on getters and setters) and
identify the adb object in the parameters of their getters and setters. You
can continue like this until the parameters of getters and setters are
simple types.

Thanks
Dimuthu

--