axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: date & datetime elements
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:37:04 GMT
Ryan,

I do not think so.  I think it would be easy to do by adding some sort of
directive to the configuration file.  When?  Not sure :-(, but will add to
my todo list. Files in question would be soap/xsd/DateTime.cpp and
soap/xsd/Date.cpp

Nadir Amra

"McCullough, Ryan" <rmccullough@rightnow.com> wrote on 09/23/2008 02:46:10
PM: