axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Chatman" <smchat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compiling rpath
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 16:14:48 GMT
Your initial email contained a question about -Wl,rpath which is included to
compile the path in for the library into the binary.   This is and can be
done in lieu of using LD_LIBRARY_PATH statements to specify the path of
required libraries.   If you have a different version of a library in 2
separate paths, the version you are attempting to link against may not have
any of the functions you've listed below while the library specified in the
-Wl,rpath option may indeed contain those functions,  Try using the -L
option to specify the library path specified in the -Wl,rpath option and see
if that helps.