axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Raghu Udupa" <rud...@easylink.com>
Subject RE: Simplifying code generated by adb
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 02:18:48 GMT
Thanks Dimuthu. At this point, I am proceeding with Samisa's suggestion to modify generated
code by hand. I will take a look at the new wsdl2c at a later time.

Regards,
Raghu

________________________________

From: Dimuthu Gamage [mailto:dimuthuc@gmail.com]
Sent: Mon 9/15/2008 11:26 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Simplifying code generated by adb

Hi Raghu,
The adb generated code will completely depends on the schema you have. If you really want
to generate a similar set of adb structs you need to have a similar set of schemas in your
WSDL.

Or with the fix to the JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1145 you are no longer
need to write wrapper structs. And it will really minimize the code you have to write. (explained
more on my blog, http://www.dimuthu.org/blog/2008/09/15/use-axis2c-wsdl2c-with-unwrapped-mode-for-simpler-code/
)

Thanks
Dimuthu