axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Raghu Udupa" <rud...@easylink.com>
Subject RE: File permission error when I try to create a file in /tmp directory from a service running in axis2_http_server
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:46:42 GMT
Thanks, Rajika.

I started the server deamon as root. Then, I did not have file
permission error. Still, /tmp does have read and write permission for
owner, group and others. So, I should have been able to write to /tmp
even as a normal (non-root) user.

Regards,

Raghu

________________________________

From: Rajika Kumarasiri [mailto:rajikacc@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 12:14 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: File permission error when I try to create a file in /tmp
directory from a service running in axis2_http_server

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 7:37 AM, Raghu Udupa <rudupa@easylink.com>
wrote:
You should be able to create a file in you file system, using the
service. Did you try creating a file in a location where you have
permission ?

-Rajika

When I try to create a file in /tmp directory from a service created and
running in axis2_http_server I am getting a file permission error. I
need to store mime-encoded data received by a service to a file on the
host on which axis2_http_server is running for my testing client
application.

What is the procedure to create a file inside an axis2c service?

Thanks,

Raghu

--
http://wso2.org/