axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Raghu Udupa" <rud...@easylink.com>
Subject axis2c installation with and without SSL
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:45:51 GMT
I am writing a web service client that could connect either to a HTTP or
HTTPS client. I installed axis2c with and without SSL support.

When I see the axis2c/lib directory for with and without SSL support,
the shared object files have same names.

I need to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the correct library path
before I run the client.

If I set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include both SSL and non-SSL paths, at
run time, the first path that has required shared object library file
will be used.  That is, if I specify library path that has SSL library
files first, then these files will be used for a non-SSL client as well.

Is there a simple way I can resolve this conflict? Or do I need 2
separate clients, one built with SSL axis2c library and the other with
regular (non-SSL library)?

Thanks,

Raghu