axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Raghu Udupa" <rud...@easylink.com>
Subject clarification on axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname API call
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:27:08 GMT
If I use the synchronous call
axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname to send and receive a
message, how do I track errors at server? It appears that I need to
check the response received and verify locally whether the service
execution is successful or not. My question, is can the error at service
be tracked by checking the value returned by
axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname call? Or do I process the
response and handle error based on what I receive in the response?

Thanks,

Raghu