axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Gold, Jack L \(US SSA\)" <jack.g...@baesystems.com>
Subject RE: echo samples with Axis2/C Module for Apache2
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:46:50 GMT
Server is having problems with receiving the math.log file.

--Jack

  _____

From: Supun Kamburugamuva [mailto:supun06@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 1:45 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: echo samples with Axis2/C Module for Apache2

Can you please send the server log file for the failed test cases with
Apache Server? Usually if a sample works with axis2_http_server it works
with Apache server as well. Please note that google and yahoo sample
failures have nothing to do with the local server. These requests go to
google and yahoo servers respectively.

Supun..

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 12:37 AM, Gold, Jack L (US SSA)